This page contains detailed technical information about the Bearsville Theater venue. The theater has undergone extensive renovation to become a one-of-a-kind show place venue for an array of musical, theatrical, catering and special events. Please visit our photo gallery for more images of the theater and locale.
Front of House
- Midas/Behringer X32 Mixer
House Speaker System
- 2 QSC KW153 Powered Tops
- 2 QSC KW181 Powered Subs
- 2 Turbo Subs
Stage Monitor System
- Yamaha MC3210M 32 channel 10 mix monitor console
- Furman PL-Plus D Series II Power Conditioner
- 7 Channel Rane ME 60 1/3 octave EQ
- 7 EAW SM-202-H Stage Monitors
- 8 mixes Crest power (4 – FA 901)
Mics, Snake, Power, Misc.
- 1 Shure Beta 52
- 8 Shure SM58s
- 8 Shure SM57s
- 6 beyerdynamic Opus 88
- 4 beyerdynamic Opus 83
- 2 Shure SM81
- Many other assorted Mics and DIs
House Lighting System
- 8 Whirlwind Direct Boxes
- 14 mic stands (assorted booms, straights, clamps)
- 4 – 12 channel sub snakes
- 40 mic lines
- 117volt/60HZ AC power
- 11 par 64 - 500 watts on stage
- 08 par 64 - 500 watts in house
- Proscenium Opening – 24.5’ wide x 13’ high
- Stage Depth – 23.5’
- Stage Width – 50’
Concerts; Band Rehearsals; Theater & Dance Productions; Weddings; Bar & Bat Mitzvahs; Birthday, Anniversary & Retirement Parties; Non-Profit & Political Fundraisers; Benefits; Memorials; Conventions; Corporate Getaways; Festivals; Blessings.
You Name It!
Bear Cafe Catering
The Bear Cafe, the Hudson Valley's premier catering service, is the exclusive caterer for Bearsville Theater events for parties of 75 to 250 people.